Welcome to heartlungdoc.com
My name is Dr. Raymond Singer and this is my personal web site. This is not my hospital's web site, though throughout my personal site I talk about why Lehigh Valley Health Network is one of the finest hospital systems in the country. To be clear, though, all of the view expressed on my personal web site are my views only and not the views of my hospital. I've created my web site with a few purposes in mind.
- Provide information about my background, philosophy and practice as a cardiothoracic surgeon.
- Provide education about heart and lung surgery.
- Provide information about my consulting firm, Singer Heart/Lung Consulting.
I hope you enjoy the site and pass it on to your family and friends... so let's start with my name:
Raymond L. Singer, MD, MMM, CPE, FACS
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Medical Management (MMM)
- Certified Physician Executive (CPE)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians (FCCP)
- Fellow, The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- Chief, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vice Chair, Quality and Patient Safety, Department of Surgery,
- Lehigh Valley Health Network - Allentown and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Clinical Professor of Surgery, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- Office Phone: (610) 402-6890
- Office Fax: (610) 402-6892
- Category: Uncategorised
- Last Updated: Saturday, 25 March 2017 21:43
- Hits: 5630